Awards and Recognition
Acadia is more than just a manufacturer and installer of windows and doors.
We help support nearly 100 local families by employing individuals from Baltimore and surrounding communities.
Special awards and recognition include:
- The ARC of Maryland Employer of the year
- National “Catalyst Award” recipient for being the number one employer in the United States in the small business category.
- Baltimore County Council on Disabilities Employer of the year
- OSHA SHARP award. Only four time winner in the state, 2015, 2013, 2011, 2008
- Nearly 3000 work days without a lost time accident
- Chosen by U.S. Congressman Ruppersberger and Lt. Governor Brown as the manufacturer to visit on National Manufacturers Day
- Partnered with Regional Manufacturers Institute to reduce energy and solid waste as part of the states “Green Team”
- Essex Middle River Chamber of Commerce Employer of the year