Acadia Entry Doors & Systems feature thermal glass units fixed in a maintenance-free vinyl frame that will not rust, peel, chip or corrode. A simple vertical and horizontal mullion system allows you to stack units on top of each other or side by side. Available in any size or shape, these entries provide endless energy-efficient options for a truly, customizable design.
Color White, Beige, White/Brown
Proprietary Vinyl and Engineering
- Exceed industry standards set by AAMA, an independent laboratory with no affiliations to manufacturers or suppliers of vinyl products
- Sturdy construction and insulating qualities of Acadia vinyl reduce heat and cold transfer, protects from water and air infiltration, and dramatically reduce noise pollution.
- Guaranteed not to rust, peel, chip or need painting
- All windows come standard with double strength insulated glass units with soft coat Low-E Argon Gas
- Enviro Sealed Window Spacer contains no metal thereby reducing heat & cold transfer and likelihood of seal failure.
- Endless grid options for a completely customizable design
- Optional internal blinds may be added for extra privacy.
- Tempered, Obscure, and Laminated glass packages available.
- OSI Quad Max Foam creates a maximum barrier to water and air infiltration.
- Professional grade caulk ensures a weather-tight seal.
- Coil Stock trim is used to compliment and finish all Acadia Window installations. This industry leading trim comes with a 30-year Lifetime Warranty and is guaranteed not to fade, stain, or mar.